BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 30, 2008

FOR THOSE WHO ARE WONDERING-PRAYING...

I had my surgery on my hand Monday and had to miss work for two days b/c I am soooo righthanded and soooo NOT lefthanded that I could hardly function! Donnie was so sweet at not letting me do anything. He got mad at me when he found out I managed to make a sandwich! I love it when strong men show their soft sides!! He is so good to me!!!!! Let me tell you, that anesthetic hurt incredibly bad. I wanted to slap somebody. BUT, thanks to my mom and my grandmother, I have a high pain tolerance and as long as I can express out loud that it hurts, I'm good and you can keep hurting me :) Dr. Gelnar was awesome, as usual. I took it slow and easy. The needle was so long I thought it was going to go through the other side of my hand. I didn't know my hand was that deep from top to palm! Anyway, I watched him cut the big chunk out of my palm and watched him stitch me up. Felt the third stitch--YUMMY! They got me all cleaned up and sent me home. Then I was spoiled by my mom who likes to do that and she took me to eat at El Chico and then bought me shoes!! I just love mom's who love shoes almost as much as I do :)

RESULTS:
My biopsy came back negative. PRAISE GOD! If it had not been benign, they would have had to dig deeper in my hand and I am telling you, I type and take care of money and stuff and I would not have been able to work! I thank God for giving me two healthy hands every day! God is good. So, now I just have to watch my lovely fair skin and make sure I don't get sunburned and that I don't have any other suspicious lesions pop up. People, please check you skin and wear your sunscreen. It is so much more important than you realize! It could save your life. Thanks for those of you who prayed for me.

0 comments: