BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 30, 2008

DON'T YOU HATE IT WHEN YOU HAVE TO BUY A NEW CAR?

Well, we did it, we bought a new car! I have become such a tightwad that I was having a harder time biting the bullet than my husband was. He kept saying we could afford it and even though I knew that, I just was not wanting to spend that much on a new car. However, you just can't buy a used car anymore and plan to drive it for five years without having to start putting money into it after about three years. So, we did it. We bought the car we have been wanting since they came out a year ago. We are now the proud owners of a Dodge Nitro SUV. It is a 4x4 like my blazer so I will be nice and safe when the ice comes! Believe it or not, it also gets better gas mileage than my blazer--GO FIGURE! I absolutely love it--satellite radio and all! If you are looking for a new vehicle or even used, I would definitely recommend Norman Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge. Yeah, I know, it is that stupid Norman Nobody guy that advertises but they are a 5-star dealership who gives you more for your trade-in. Helps if you are a little upside down in one which is what I was in my blazer with high mileage. They were terrific and I am so glad we went to them to buy!

-----------------
Yes, little Millie, our new dog, is making herself right at home with us. She is a mommy's girl but she is really starting to like daddy. She can cuddle up with him like a teddy bear and she loves it! Bear is starting to enjoy the idea as well---they were both on the bed this morning and he was kissing her--SO CUTE! I do believe she is younger than two years old,however. She is really trying to teeth and stuff that she should have grown out of by now, especially even after being spade! Oh well, we love her just the way she is and she will eventually mature. I'm just glad she hasn't torn up anything of mine since I have all our expensive wedding gifts and picture books and things displayed out! She's a good girl!
------------------
Can't wait for the game tonight--BOOMER SOONER!

0 comments: