BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

33 AND FEELING LIKE I'M FALLING APART!

I don't know about anyone else but does it seem like you hit '30 and everything just goes downhill? I am very happy except with my body! I don't even eat any amount near what I used to and I try to eat healthy as well and it just doesn't matter--I AM FAT and getting FATTER! My GYN discovered I had a thyroid condition which is a BIG contributor to weight gain...however, I have been on thyroid medication for two months now, eating right and exercising and all for nothing! I have not lost one pound! I am a month behind now on getting pregnant b/c I seriously could not see adding another 25 or so pounds to where I am now nor do I think it would be healthy for the baby! What is a girl to do? I told my husband I was going to be fat and childless for the rest of my life if something didn't give. Of course he loves me for who I am but I am just miserable. I actually look like I am already pregnant when I look in the mirror! Maybe you could call it 'wanting to be pregnant' pounds I have gained...I just don't know but it has got to stop.

I pray that God gives me the strength and with his help I can really do it! And, if he wants us to have a baby and I give it my best, he will see it through...just disappointing.

There is some good news out of all of this, though. The nurse called me today and I am on too much thyroid and they are backing me down to the smallest dose there is....kind of pointless that I have to take it but it really does give me a bit more energy so I guess I really do need it!

I don't think I have really gained that much since the wedding...maybe five pounds or so, but pray for me...i am having some last photos taken in my dress before I put it away forever. I have been thinking about it for months now and am going to do it in September. Hopefully it will be a nice morning and we can find a really cool location....preferably with leaves that I can play in(since our theme was centered around the fall and was in October). Pray that I can drop a few pounds by then so my pictures will be pretty!

0 comments: