BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SATAN NEVER WINS!

Finally....this thing is working now.  Been trying to update for a week!! 

I was so excited to go shopping again this year with the boys at Boys Ranch for their upcoming style show before school.  I got a really sweet kid, Alonzo.  He loves the color pink!  He had to have almost everything pink as far as shirts went.  It was pretty funny!  Anyway, my mom was shopping with another boy and Donnie had met us at the mall after work b/c I didn't think it was appropriate to be dealing with Will while devoting my time to this child I was to shop with. 

So, Donnie came up to hang out with Will.  They went to the food court and ate dinner, flirted with girls(well Will did) and strolled around the mall.  When we were almost finished checking out, Donnie showed up and said Will needed to be changed!!  But, he couldn't do this b/c none of the men's restrooms in Dillard's had changing tables.  Don't people realize how many single dads there are these days?  This really should be brought to the attention of every department store!  I've even been places where there wasn't one in the women's restroom!!

Anyway, my mom proceeded to take Will over behind some stuff and lay his stroller down and change him.  In the eleven months my son has been on this earth, he has only sprayed us maybe seven times and that was long ago!  He just doesn't do this.  Well, on this day, he just thought he would as to make our lives a little bit more interesting :).  He sprayed all over the jeans that were on the shelf next to where my mom was changing him!!! 

My mom of course panicked and not wanting to announce it to the world, started trying to find a manager.  Well, the manager to make the decision was not available on the floor so they called him.  He actually told us that we were going to have to BUY the jeans that were sprayed.  My  mom was willing to do this but I thought it was a travesty!  Seriously, how many jeans, shirts, etc., do you think they mark as damaged every single day, and they wanted us to spend almost $100 for an accident.  By the time we went to check out, they weren't even wet and you couldn't even smell anything. 

If they would have had changing tables in the men's restroom in the first place, this wouldn't have happened at all.  And, not to mention we were spending lots of money in there with the kids! 

I still plan on writing to the store about this issue and suggest they think about adding changing tables to the men's restroom.  And, for that matter, the women's restroom there doesn't have them either!  My mom assured me that Satan was just trying to knock us down cause we were doing a good thing and that he didn't win after all b/c it just so happened that Will cristened the jeans that were the size of the boy that my mom shopped with so he got two extra pair of jeans! 

Satan NEVER wins!!!

0 comments: