BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

OKC BARONS!

I really like going to hockey games....I like watching them fight - Ha!  I haven't been to a game, however, in several years.  When I heard they were getting rid of the Blazers, I was really shocked.  The Blazers were a big thing here in OKC.  Well, now we have the Oklahoma City Barons coming to town for the upcoming season. 

I was excited yesterday when I got an e-mail from Stacie with the Barons and she had gotten my info from the Redhawks about the national anthem.  She invited me to do the online auditions, for which you have to upload a recording of you singing the National Anthem on an mp3.  I do not do mp3 stuff and the only recording we had of me singing it was on the video camera, which of course disappeared, I believe at my wedding!  So, I called Stacie and she was kind enough, since I've sung with the Redhawks now for almost 10 years, so just go ahead and invite me to the finals auditions the Barons will be having in September and just let me audition there.  Pretty cool to have a little pull with something like that.  I guess I will be needing to order a hockey jersey now :).

0 comments: