BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

OOH BABY !


Wow...the moment we've been waiting for for five months! We're going to have a baby!!! I found out last Friday and waited ALL day to tell Donnie. I went to the mall after work and bought a pair of newborn Nikes. I sat them on top of their box with the positive test for when Donnie got home. When he came in he said "Who'd you buy those for?". I said "What?". He said it again. I said "Who do you think?!". His eyes got big and he asked me not once but about five times if I was seriously pregnant! Needless to say he was shocked and sooo very excited! It is only about my fifth week as far as I know so we want to be careful,prayerful and enjoy our gift that God has chosen to bless us with! We appreciate your prayers for our little miracle!

1 comments:

Audrey said...

Yeah! Congratulations! You guys will be in my prayers. Very cute idea with the Nike's.