BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 7, 2010

WE'RE BACK!!!!!

I can't believe I'm sitting here posting this from my own computer in my own house!  It's been soooo long since we had a working computer.  I have missed writing about Will and other things going on in our lives.  Will is growing like a weed and he is the most precious gift we could ever ask for.  I can't believe he is already seven months old.  Just the other day I was starting to plan for his First Birthday because it will be here before we know it.  We have decided that although he will be ONE he still will be a "baby" so we are going to have a "baby" party.  We can save the football parties and such for when he will appreciate it.  We are excited to have his grandma and papa come from Tennessee to share with us on that very exciting day. 

We have decided to do a "Little Prince" party.  They have such cute decor and ideas for decorating but what I loved best were all the invitations I found to order.  I'm stalking photography facebook pages and websites trying to find a good photographer in Edmond to use for his birthday photos.  I found the perfect "crown" for our little prince to wear too!

We have been looking at so many toys and things we want to get  Will for his birthday.  The biggest thing we are going to do is take him to Tulsa on July 15th to see the Nick Jr storytime live.  He loves the Wonder Pets and Moose and Zee and I know he will be at a perfect age to really  enjoy seeing them in person.  It will be so much fun!

Here is our little precious one a couple weeks ago....


He's such a DOLL!!

1 comments:

Craig Smith said...

cant wait to see pictures from the party.